Energy Forum EF is a stand-alone and independent body for the generation and dissemination of knowledge about
energy activities in a broad sense and debate on energy issues. Energy Forum is to serve as a meeting place and contact
and networking between research bodies, businesses and governments with ties to the energy business.
To promote these objectives Energy Forum will:
- establish the Energy Forum as a meeting place and debate forum, and to facilitate networking and contact-making between members,
- organizing scientific meetings, seminars and conferences on energy related issues, in collaboration with others when this is appropriate,
- initiate research and assessment activities on issues and energy solutions that are important to energiviksomhet, and participate in reference groups,
etc. for R & D projects,
- disseminate knowledge and information about key energy issues and activities that are of interest to members and the general public,
- identify, promote and develop knowledge and skills base for the energy business and act as focal point for energy environments.