Context-Aware Image Management
The goal of the CAIM project is to develop methods and tools for context aware image management in distributed, multimodal and mobile environments.
More specifically, the CAIM project will develop methods and techniques for:
- Dynamic context capture and management.
- Multimodal information retrieval algorithms based on visual queries (using current or system selected images),
context-data and positioning information.
- Context-based ranking and presentation of multimodal information on mobile units.
- End-user applications for testing CAIM concepts and algorithms.
- Specifications and prototypes systems for next generation mobile units.
Modified: 05.09.2006 © University of Bergen - by:
[an error occurred while processing this directive]